- Regenerative Fiber Farming
- The "Fill Your Pantry" marketing alternative to farmers' markets for larger sized regenerative farms
- Regenerative, humane meat and egg small farm
- 21-acre grass-finished goat/sheep creamery and meat farm
- Pacific Northwest heritage grain and bean farm serves local staple food niches
- A rarer breed guardian livestock dog for regenerative ranchers and farmers, the Maremma
- Community Orchards
- Farms and ranches that partner with the wild for mutual benefit
- Far from the madding crowds: Agritourism on your farm can be small, slow and gentle. No throngs needed!
- Ranch and farm wild predators: A forgotten, misunderstood, and maybe very promising method for living with, and even benefiting from, livestock predators.
- Successful & humane Montana goat ranch. Turning waste and surplus into profit.
Tagasaste -- Drought resistant evergreen nitrogen fixing forage tree / shrub (Also called tree lucerne.)
Three new Regenerative Agriculture certification programs, with thoughts on remaining without certification.
More added regularly
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
Ag travel photo & journal blog