- Regenerative Fiber Farming
- The "Fill Your Pantry" marketing alternative to farmers' markets for larger sized regenerative farms
- Regenerative, humane meat and egg small farm
- 21-acre grass-finished goat/sheep creamery and meat farm
- Pacific Northwest heritage grain and bean farm serves local staple food niches
- A rarer breed guardian livestock dog for regenerative ranchers and farmers, the Maremma
- Community Orchards
- Farms and ranches that partner with the wild for mutual benefit
- Far from the madding crowds: Agritourism on your farm can be small, slow and gentle. No throngs needed!
- Ranch and farm wild predators: A forgotten, misunderstood, and maybe very promising method for living with, and even benefiting from, livestock predators.
- Successful & humane Montana goat ranch. Turning waste and surplus into profit.
NEW! Tagasaste -- Drought resistant evergreen nitrogen fixing forage tree / shrub (Also called tree lucerne.)
More added regularly
Ag travel photo & journal blog